1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Magnivita says

Hey all! Magnivita is a Dev/Design/Duo looking to make a splash in the template world. We both truly appreciate and have purchased items from ThemeForest and figure it’s about time to start contributing back to what looks to be a very powerful and passionate ecosystem. The core competencies of our firm are primarily in web technologies: HTML/CSS, Javascript (jQuery/Moo.fx), PHP/MySQL, Ruby, and a smattering of sysops/deployment stuff (Git for version control, Apache for httpd, MySQL for persistence layer, Linux (RHEL/CentOS/Ubuntu) for server OS, and Jenkins for CI). We are HEAVILY focused on PHP Architecture and Application Design, manifesting in development of robust, high availability and scalable custom web applications and custom framework/tools development.

A couple big questions:

First, anybody have any good resources for a heavily experienced PHP developer to jump in with Wordpress? I’m going to crawl the source at one point or another but I was wondering if there’s an annotated source or good introductory tutorial besides what’s on their site.

Secondly, where do the devs hang out here? From my preliminary crawling of some topics it seems there’s a design focus in the community here. Where’s the best place for me to post programming paradigm rants? :)

Looking forward to engaging with this new community! Feel free to drop me a line!

by
by
by
by
by
by