I’m trying too get my flyer accepted on graphicriver and I got a second soft rejection. The first one was because of a font documentation, and was solved. The second one though is about the colors used in the design.
Your item Lounge Flyer Template isn’t quite ready for GraphicRiver. This is the reason given by our item inspector:
Unfortunately there are additional improvements that will need to be made to your item before we can accept it, which were not identified during your item’s previous review. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience and the improvements you’re making to reach acceptance on our marketplaces. Here are the remaining improvements that will need to be made:
1) The colors used in your item need improvement, in particular the type blends with the tone of the background. These should be improved for better overall element harmony and aesthetic quality.
Take a look at using a service like Adobe Kuler or ColourLovers to make this file more unique and original by using a more sophisticated color palette.
Check this article for more hints: http://www.lighthouse.org/accessibility/design/accessible-print-design/effective-color-contrast
So if you please give me your opinion, I will much appreciate it!
I think, you need to make text messages more contrast, because this flyers are for printing, not for web.
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- United Kingdom
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Exclusive Author
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Microlancer Beta Tester
It`s nice but needs some more work Try to focus on background, it looks to plain and I would play with adjustments
You can improve it based on the reviewer suggestions. Go to kuler or colorlovers and pick a suitable palette then try to adapt your design with that color palette. That would make your design more lively, not just so one-color plain like now