61 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+2 more
ShaqueDesign says

If here is anyone too kind let me how do i get my balance deposited till now don’t have any paypal A/C ,master card or any thing :( as because i am new here please let me know payment process of graphic river , Nationality Bangladesh.. And another thing paypal does’t let bangladeshi to create acount … So wanna know how bangladeshi graphics designers get their cash on hand for graphicriver .. let me know the full process :) please its a request

1233 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
dotnpix says

PayPal Minimum $50.00 Skrill (Moneybookers) Minimum $50.00 Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard® or Global Bank Transfer (Payoneer) International Transfer (SWIFT) Minimum $500.00

U can payout by Moneybookers or International Transfer (SWIFT) in Bd

See payment rates http://graphicriver.net/make_money/payment_rates

Thanks and welcome to GR… :)

1233 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+1 more
dotnpix says
10 posts
  • Located in Bangladesh
alamshahanur says

HELLO, anyone help me? how should i make the logo preview file? and how can i make support file? Microsoft word or notepad? kindly help me

1118 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+3 more
WonderArt says
10 posts
  • Located in Bangladesh
alamshahanur says

hello bro, about logo submission. I am a bangladeshi. I need your kind attention about logo submission.I want to know about preview images? what should be the dimensions of additional preview of logo? Is it 590height or 900height? Can i use single page for additional preview images?

main preview te shudhu akta image thakbe? Any bangadeshi help me?

67 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Located in India
+1 more
Njanimator says

@ShaqueDesign im from kolkata few kilometer from Bangladesh. Replying to this thread just to let you know how you can withdraw your balance amount from graficriver to your bank. easy steps: create a paypal account ( if paypal is not available in Bangladesh ask any of ur relatives living in India or other countries to create an paypal account. when you withdraw your amount to your relative’s paypal account successfully ask them to add your bank account number with PAN number to transfer payal credits to your bank account.

@ alamshahanur : you will have to use width of 590 pixels height of your preview depends on you and your products features and package contents. for logo you may use 600 to 1300 pixels in height. height of preview depends on you.

75 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Bangladesh
+1 more
rongbuzz says

bijoy diboser subecha sobaike …... feel proud to be a Bangladeshi and showing our flag in the world by envato

by
by
by
by
by
by