I have 3 times uploaded files in the category “PSD Templates”, every time I do something more with the designs, but I got the following emails back (3 times):
Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.
Could Someone Give Me Some Advice?
The buyer gets 30 PSD Files (15x Light Version and 15x Dark Version):
- 4 column Homepage With Textslider
- About us page
- Team page
- Careers Page
- Service page
- Webservice page
- Sell online page
- 2 column portfolio page
- 4 column portfolio page
- Single portfolio page
- Blog page
- Blog catagory page
- Blog single post page
- Contact / get in touch page
- Contact / fi nd us page
Here you will find 2 Screenshots:
Any advice is welcome, unfortunately I’m 3 days away with family weekend,
therefore I can not reply to questions. I hope you can help me!
I think for a PSD category You will have to do much better than that the current design…
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.