• Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
digitalimpact says

Hello people,

As much as I wanted to avoid this, I need to turn to the forums for some help/feedback.

I know everybody’s fed up with “i got rejected, can you please help with a review” type of posts, but now, being rejected, I understand others a lot better :)

So here are the links to the previews:

Index

About Us

Portfolio

Portfolio Single

Services

Blog

Contact

I understand that the PSD category requires higher standards than other cats., and I feel the feedback of the reviewer is quite positive – so I’m not complaining about anything.

I just need your help with regards to this advice I got from the reviewer:

However, this is almost ready for site template category and this is more suitable for that. I recommend to directly convert this into html/css and re-submit. But before that, you will need to improve the content padding/spacing and typography.

It’s built using the 960 GS, and IMO I think I aligned pretty much everything.

So can you please give a new author some feedback?

Thanks a lot :)

7 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
lmatteis says

Typography is one of the hardest things to get right. The fonts you’re using in the pictures aren’t “web friendly”, I think that’s what the Reviewer meant.

2429 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
digitalimpact says

Imatteis, thanks :)

Actually, the font used is Century Gothic which is a system font and degrades very nicely should the user not have it. Also, for the logo I used Myriad Pro, another system font.

I’ve also submitted for review on reviewmydesign.net and got a wonderful thorough review there (thanks KR! :) )

I’ll be coding it and resubmit – hoping to get my first file for sale here :)

by
by
by
by
by
by