11 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
graid90 says

I just wanted to know if you guys could help me with some tips on creating business cards , i mean with what resolution do i start (so it will be high quality) and other tips you would like to share with me. Thank you.

If i’ve put in the wrong section then i apologize still new here / learning.

At the moment it’s like this :

designeRodriguez
designeRodriguez Recent Posts
Threads Started
76 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
designeRodriguez says

Your resolution should be 300 dpi. Whether you are using photoshop or indesign, remember to make guides for printing including any bleeds or crop marks.

328 posts Andre28 - Envato Elite Author
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Italy
  • Exclusive Author
andre28 says

you have to do everything in 300 DPI and CYMK color.. as designerodriguez said it is important to include bleeds and crop marks because otherwise it is not print ready…

i would suggest you to keep these elements, whatever software you decide to use, always in mind and start your work from them… don’t create something in a different format since the conversion can channge the appeal of your items ;)

1108 posts
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Bangladesh
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
WonderArt says

To make a business card follow the things they told you … I try to arrange it ….

Sizes- As you want .. default is 3×2 inch(with out bleed lines) ..
Color Mode- CMYK , 8bit(default)
Resulotion- 300 dpi
Bleed Lines- you must to give bleed lines in card ..
Quality- for this you have to brows accepted cards here … http://graphicriver.net/category/print-templates/business-cards

I have a sample business card with bleed line .. and outline how the file will look … in PSD formate .. That can be very helpful for you … If you want it then mail me through my profile … ;)

Thanks …. keep working…

11 posts
  • Exclusive Author
graid90 says

Though i’m new in this community that’s for giving me tips / help . Hope i will be able to return the favor one day.Thank you guys.

i probably will do new topics about other projects and i hope i will have help and oppinions.Thank again

by
by
by
by
by
by