745 posts
  • Egypt
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
25EGY says

How much cost edit business card & convert it from psd to vector ? and how to get my money ? thanks for all & sorry for my bad English :)

842 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
chrisatlemon says

did you buy a business card? Then you should ask the author how much you would charge for converting it

What do you mean by “how to get my money”? Do you mean your earnings here? You can have these transferred to PayPal or other payment services of your choice. For that you should look at the “withdrawals” in your Author area.

Is that what you meant?

Cheers

Chris

745 posts
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
25EGY says

did you buy a business card? Then you should ask the author how much you would charge for converting it

What do you mean by “how to get my money”? Do you mean your earnings here? You can have these transferred to PayPal or other payment services of your choice. For that you should look at the “withdrawals” in your Author area.

Is that what you meant?

Cheers

Chris

Someone bought my item but he need to edit and convert it from psd to vector .

842 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
chrisatlemon says

Ah, I understand!

Well, that’s up to you really. How much time will it take you? And what’s your hourly rate? Just given a fair estimate of what you think long it will take you. Don’t undersell yourself. If you customer thinks you’re too expensive or doesn’t value your effort then I would recommend to deny the request.

It also really depends on how complex the business card is.

I usually ask my customers to pay via PayPal. For smaller jobs I do not ask upfront payment, but again that’s up to you.

cheers

Chris

745 posts
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
25EGY says

Ah, I understand!

Well, that’s up to you really. How much time will it take you? And what’s your hourly rate? Just given a fair estimate of what you think long it will take you. Don’t undersell yourself. If you customer thinks you’re too expensive or doesn’t value your effort then I would recommend to deny the request.

It also really depends on how complex the business card is.

I usually ask my customers to pay via PayPal. For smaller jobs I do not ask upfront payment, but again that’s up to you.

cheers

Chris

really thank you for the perfect replay and the advice , if you can tell me the amount via E-mail i will be thankful .

Best regards :)

by
by
by
by
by
by