3 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
MooonTheme says

Sorry for the duplicate thread, posted this on the wrong board initially.

I’m thinking of buying the Pocket theme: http://themeforest.net/item/pocket-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/3152895 The only modification I’d need to make is to replace the static post image with a touch screen compatible slider so I can create gallery posts. Can anyone out there help?

419 posts
  • Austria
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
iHelp says

The problem here is that your profile says you did not purchase anything ever from themeforest. So normally one would suggest contacting the author directly, but since you did not purchase the item make sure you purchase it first or – if purchased under another account – contact him from the account that purchased the item. Themeforest has a purchase verification system, so you will not get support if you are not verified.

Cheers

360 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
kaaz says

For presale QA: Ask the author of that item in comment section

3 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
MooonTheme says

Thanks for your replies. Yes, I’m new to Themeforest but I’m simply looking for a little advice before I buy a theme.

I did ask the seller this question but he doesnt support modifications and left the ball in my court. If I can get an idea on whether its possible, I’ll go ahead. I’m not looking for code here, just some informed advice on whether its possible and if someone might be able to help me post sale.

407 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
PaddyTaylor says

Yes it should be pretty simple to do.

192 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United States
ace2296 says
by