32 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
CodeMaster2008 says

Hi;

I’m having a hard time find templates with price table / list. The idea is to use the template to a hosting services. I did a search for “hosting” but didn’t like the result until a realize some really nice templates not tagged as hosting themes also has price tables and that’s all I need.

So, if you are an author or know some good templates out there that are clean, easy to customize and has a price table, please let me know.

1950 posts Do the Needful
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
+10 more
JamiGibbs says

If you’re specifically looking for price tables, I suggest checking out the Landing Page category. My landing page called “The Johnny Landing” has a pricing table that might interest you.

If you’re more interested in a hosting specific template, Bluz has a nice one called “Phenomenon”.

You can do a search for either of those names and they should come up for you to take a look at.

32 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
CodeMaster2008 says

Hey, thanks for the quick response. I like the idea of the landing pages and will probably get yours (well done). The Phenomenon theme design is great but too dark for my taste. I’m looking for something more light.

15 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Demente_Design says

You can also pick a template you like and get the pricing table on CodeCanyon: http://codecanyon.net/searches?term=pricing+table&type=files You’d have to buy two files but it gives you more flexibility ;)

1950 posts Do the Needful
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+10 more
JamiGibbs says

Hey, thanks for the quick response. I like the idea of the landing pages and will probably get yours (well done). The Phenomenon theme design is great but too dark for my taste. I’m looking for something more light.

Glad to help! :) Feel free to contact me directly if you have any other specific questions.

814 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+3 more
rvision_ says
by
by
by
by
by