5 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
firebugmichelle says

Yesterday I purchased Diamond — Responsive WooCommerce Theme .

There are a few things that I simply cannot figure out. I tried to submit a support ticket, but #1 the “find your Envato purchase code” is not working and #2, when I finally did find a purchase code it is saying that the license number is incorrect.

Here are my problems with the theme:

1, It is not as customizable as I had hoped. I expected to customize the header section and create page layouts for my posts.

2, I see “Enable/Disable Top Panel” as an option in the documentation for General Layout Settings, but I cannot figure out how to do this.

3, I did not get any social or search icons with my download. (facebook, twitter, etc…) Is this an error? I see places where they SHOULD go in the header and footer.

Hope to hear from someone ASAP. I thought this theme would be perfect for the non-profit project I am working on.

1316 posts The Last Man Standing
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
ImanGM says

Hello There,

This is a public forum and I believe you’ll get better and faster support if you contact the author of this item here:

http://themeforest.net/item/diamond-responsive-woocommerce-theme/4762976/support

By the way, if you are looking for your license key, please take a look at this quick animation:

\\

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Iman

P.S. Thanks to the author who has made this animation. Don’t remember who was he/she :)

5 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
firebugmichelle says

ImanGM … The link and animation you showed me are exactly what I tried last night. I will try again later. Maybe they were having technical issues that prevented the purchase code from being recognized, or maybe you have to wait a certain amount of time after purchase before the code is recognized?

Icons (social buttons and menu icons) are showing in Chrome and IE but not FireFox. I would like to see an option to not show icons in my main menu.

I am looking for a highly customizable, responsive, wooCommerce friendly theme. I had hoped this would be a nice replacement for Atahualpa. (which is very customizable, but not responsive or wooCommerce friendly).

So far I do not feel like I am getting what I paid for. Most of my problems are in the top section. I am sure some of it is just a learning curve. Hope someone can point out where I am going wrong or suggest a good replacement theme.

by
by
by
by
by
by