HELP! I can no longer attach word documents/zipped files to emails within hotmail, what's going on?

1596 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Featured Author
  • Author Level 4
  • Bundle Boss
+5 more
SoundFix
says

Anyone know how to fix this issue? I’m supposed to be sending a load of primary research stuff out to participants for my undergraduate research project so this is pretty bad timing :/ Arghh!

2782 posts
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Feedback Guru
  • Winner
  • Meetup Participant
+23 more
contrastblack
Envato team
says

Anyone know how to fix this issue? I’m supposed to be sending a load of primary research stuff out to participants for my undergraduate research project so this is pretty bad timing :/ Arghh!

I highly recommend using a dropbox-shared folder or direct download link to the files you need sharing. It works no matter what restrictions and limitations apply, short of not being able to add link to emails lol.

CB.

1565 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 2
  • Featured Author
+2 more
OriginalEXE
says

I would recommend using Gmail, a lot less spam.

1766 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 1
+2 more
gbs
says

What error message did you get? I found it hard to attach to my Gmail in recent days but it’s because of the maintenance from my local internet service. If you need to send the file urgently than consider using some 3rd parties free hosting. You’re using hotmail, maybe try with SkyDrive? Mediafire is a good choice though.

262 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author Level 6
  • Affiliate Level 3
+4 more
KBRmedia
says

I would recommend using Gmail, a lot less spam.

+1

1596 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Featured Author
  • Author Level 4
  • Bundle Boss
+5 more
SoundFix
says

Thanks for all the help guys, I have now made a gmail account and used that to send the documents!

I actually have a dropbox contrastblack but this would probably confuse my family who are not to computer savvy apart from opening emails and copy and pasting words haha :)

by
by
by
by
by
by