I’m trying to get my Muse theme approved, but it keeps getting rejected (twice). I have improved my theme with a Parallax Scroll Video and Picture Gallery. However, I was turned down again today.
Could you please review my Muse theme at http://siteinabagtest2.businesscatalyst.com/index.html
Please gave me your honest feedback and suggestions. I would LOVE to start selling my theme ASAP!!! Thank you ALL for your time
Hello, welcome to ThemeForest.
Adding more plugins/features won’t help. You need to improve your design, a lot.
A few of the things you need to look into:
- visual hierarchy
Take care of these first, and try to improve the design.
I hope this helps
Sorry it is a way off. You should familiar yourself with top selling design and the attention to detail in them.
- Your logo needs rethinking completely - I do not really get the dividing copy between slides
- Main images look stretched
- Typography across the site needs work
- Massive spacing errors
- Contact now buttons need redesigning
- Footer needs improving
- Services page slider copy is just wrong
- Portfolio items don’t link to anything even lightbox? - Blog again massive spacing and typography needs rethinking
- Sidebar is not really there
- Contact page spacing and alignment
Generally speaking you need to focus on the basics of design first.
Thank you both for the feedback!!!
This really helps…I will take these into consideration
Have a good day or night!
Could you take another look at my site http://siteinabagtest2.businesscatalyst.com/index.html
I revised the design.. Only for desktop. Could please tell me what you think?