876 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
AndySlatter Envato team says

Hi all, I just wanted to make a suggestion to all authors: When you update a file after it has been soft rejected, you will help the staff to review that file quickly if you provide full information in the “Comments To Reviewer” field.

I’d like to suggest that rather than say something like “Hope it’s ok now” you actually copy and paste the reviewer’s rejection note into the comments, and then list what changes you have made eg:

1. I have zipped the main file. 2. I have watermarked the preview.

If you don’t provide this information it means we have to look at the notes for the file, and although we would still look at them, it just helps if we know straight away what we are looking for.

If you can also remember that you should only replace the files that have been requested this will also speed things up, often authors will attach all the files again which means we have to download and proof them again too.

Thanks.

Appo_Productions
Appo_Productions Recent Posts Threads Started
55 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
Appo_Productions says

Thanks Slats,

I had a composition soft rejected for having too long of silence in the end. I forgot to do what you suggested, but I will make sure to copy and paste the previous criticisms from now on…still waiting on my track “Credit the Strings” to be re-evaluated for approval. Good to know this info.

876 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
AndySlatter Envato team says

Thanks Appo!

by
by
by
by