I have a file “parent.swf” and I’m loading a sub swf “player.swf” into it. The “player.swf” runs correctly on it’s own, but when I load it into the parent I get this error:
TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
I’m pretty sure it has to do with referencing the stag in the sub file, But I’ve gone through all the code and made sure that any references to the stage aren’t called until the file is 100% loaded, but I still get the error.
Any help would be AMAZING !
Ok, I think I’ve narrowed it down to some flashvars:
Anyone think of a way around this?
Not tested but how about this:
var fv:Object = Object(this.root).loaderInfo.parameters;
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Exclusive Author
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
If you have ADDED _TO_STAGE event in your sub swf and make a call for flashvars after this event happens.