Hi everyone, I have been sent this image: http://www.benxdesign.com/temp/1.jpg by a client who sells UPVC windows and doors.
I have to admit I’m kind of stuck. I bought and started work on the Vision Business Template (http://themeforest.net/item/vision-business-template/36029) but I dunno if it’s going very well , I’m not convinced that the template I chose is the best for the job* because the client’s image is a cartoon as is the template but when I start adding real images of windows etc it just looks crap) – take a look at my feable effort at: http://www.benxdesign.com/temp/2.jpg
I’d appreciate any pointers or a template with the flavor Im looking for.
- There is nothing wrong at all with the ‘Vision’ template which is stunning and very easy to edit; I am just saying that I chose it for it’s cartoon flavor and I’m not sure that’s the way I should have gone. BIG respect to the creator of the template which I love.
looks good so far
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Costa Rica
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 6-7 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
I am not an expert in the field…. as you and the authors of theme forest are…..
but if I may say my opinion:
I would use an elegant and corporate template.
I would place the name of the company in a nice font in the header and at its side create a rectangle in the header where I would place the logo. (so that it looks like a sign) I would then create a reflection under that.
(you could create some kind of window effect for the logo instead of a sign…so that that the logo would be a sticker on the window.)
And I would make the logo smaller… not as big as in your preview….
I would use one of this templates: