Sorry but with all due respect you are way off the standard for here. You really need to check out other files for sale here especially the bigger selling one and the level of attention to detail that goes into them.
- Your logo looks completely out of place
- The typography is all over the place
- Shortcodes esp buttons are broken
- All the ages look v similar
- individual events look uneven and empty spacing
- Header/footer/nav need re thinking
- Is it meant to be responsive because it breaks like crazy on smaller screen.
- Your code does not validate
You need to set bg position fixed on .main-body – when scrolling the bg flickers.
Your text is running out of the container: http://methodtec.com/libertas/?page_id=168#social
Buttons are busted: http://methodtec.com/libertas/?page_id=168#buttons
Shortcodes are broke: /one_half
Alignment issues: http://22.214.171.124/kicc/?post_type=tribe_events&p=808
Alignment and padding issues: http://126.96.36.199/kicc/?page_id=2
Half the menu is gone: http://188.8.131.52/kicc/?page_id=782
Page scrolls for no reason http://184.108.40.206/kicc/?page_id=668
Needs TLC and style: http://methodtec.com/libertas/?page_id=778
Look at last paragraph compare to the rest of the paragraphs: http://methodtec.com/libertas/?page_id=167 – also, content container touches bottom of page – implying I need to keep scrolling – but it’s end of page.
Block quotes left border almost invisible: http://methodtec.com/libertas/?page_id=166
Copyright need better spacing on bottom
Me, personally, I don’t care for the colors.
I also agree with Charlie
Great responses to his question guys. It’s nice to see authors take time to help out others
Thanks everyone for the help. Really I take your advice seriously.
Thanks CodeFusion and Charlie. I really appreciate the responses.
Pretty much everything has been said, I think you should start with something smaller. Seems like you still don’t have the necessary experience to go through Themeforest, maybe try codecanyon first, develop some small scripts.
You still have a long way to go but with hard work and perseverance you’ll get there
You should start learning some principles and work your way up, here’s an intereting site for you to learn: Tree house
Hope it helps, good luck!
- Beta Tester
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items