9 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Palestinian Territory
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
reash says

hello all its my first effort and my first time to sell item here in graphic river i submit item to sell and the reviewer give me this reasons why my item cant be approval

templates Unfortunately, we were unable to approve your submission because your files were inaccurately represented in the file description. Make sure your file description includes: An accurate description of how editable or customizable the file is. When providing multiple file formats, please be certain to specify if one file is the main file and “fully editable” and another format simply contains a smart object of the main. It is helpful to the buyers to describe the level of editability and what is provided in each file format. Any elements that occur in the preview but are NOT in the download

my question is : -should i make multiple version ( main file – smart object ) -what is the Measurements for bleed and trim by inch

please help me I’m really confused cant understand the reasons and need answer to my question

anther thing if you can help me to build help file cause i have no idea how can i make one for buyers and thank for your helps.

1731 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
gbs says

Hi mate, welcome to the Marketplace ;)

As how I understand from reading your post, it seems like the problem here is not with your Help file inside the main file, but with your content in Description box when you Submitted the item. What the reviewer want you to describe here in the Description is:

1. What’s inside the package and how customizable it is. E.g: PSD & EPS formats / 3.5×2 inch / CMYK Print-Ready / Easily Customizable / Free fonts blah blah…

2. What’s in the preview image but not include in your main file. E.g: You are creating a flyer, using some photos. If you don’t have the rights to distribute the photo file in the main file, then you can only state the link to download or buy the photo. In that case you need to state in your Description that these photos are not included in the main file.

It’s fine to have multiple version (sizes) though. You need to state clearly all the versions in the Description so the buyer would know it. “Measurements for bleed and trim by inch” is the size of the bleed/ trim area in your design. A print template must have bleed/ trim area to make it print-ready.

Hope this helps :)

9 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Palestinian Territory
reash says

thanks gbs but i make every thing you say before and still cant pass here is the first massage from reviewer and the second after i did the modifications.

the first massage

Reason: Put a bit more work into the information section of the card. The text needs to look cleaner, more luxurious. Unfortunately, your file does not document fonts used. Non-standard fonts should always be documented in the item description AND inside a help file within your main .zip file. Please use legit font websites to provide info about the fonts used. Font-cat, Font-zone, AZfonts, Fonts101 and FontYukle are not legit websites. You need to create the cut and bleed guidelines for the business card. Please read the document below to understand what needs to be done: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/171/0/business-card-templates Unfortunately, we were unable to approve your submission because your files were inaccurately represented in the file description. Make sure your file description includes: An accurate description of how editable or customizable the file is. When providing multiple file formats, please be certain to specify if one file is the main file and “fully editable” and another format simply contains a smart object of the main. It is helpful to the buyers to describe the level of editability and what is provided in each file format. Any elements that occur in the preview but are NOT in the download. Any outside assets, fonts, or resources used. Note that you need to click the Save button before submitting for review. Otherwise the Description won’t save properly and we are forced to reject one more time. Thanks! *

and here is the second massage after modifications

Reason: This is a resubmission of a previously rejected submission. Resubmitting without making the required changes or any improvements is not considered acceptable use of the Envato marketplaces and repeated attempts may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of authorship. If this item was previously soft-rejected, please resubmit your updated files by updating the item directly. If this item was previously hard-rejected, it must be changed as required in the initial review or significantly improved such that it qualifies as a new item.*

if you need to see what i did i will upload the file to take a look if that will help

thanks for your time
1731 posts
  • Exclusive Author
gbs says

Hey reash, so was it a hard-rejection or a soft-rejection? If it was a soft-rejection then based on the reviewer’s comment you should both change your Description content, and give more work in to the texts of the card. Did you do both of this?

9 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Palestinian Territory
reash says

thanks gbs for your help and your time and sorry for late response the item was held and i tried to resubmit it again but i couldn’t now i make another design and it approved now in market thanks again for your time and your help

1731 posts
  • Exclusive Author
gbs says

thanks gbs for your help and your time and sorry for late response the item was held and i tried to resubmit it again but i couldn’t now i make another design and it approved now in market thanks again for your time and your help

Nice item. Good luck with sales ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by