66 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
bigtreat says

Hi i want to make a slider like this image given below it is my theme part

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9107/sliderw.png

i found a script like this effect but it need customization i just want to add the caption in this script, caption like nivo slider and want to change the animation effect of images

here is the script http://tympanus.net/codrops/2011/01/...nails-gallery/

i will do the css of it just i want to add the caption and change the image sliding effects in jquery Please some body help me

6 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
is7s says

Before reading further I asume you want to package it into a theme for sale on TF.

The second link is broken…but I think I know what Tympanus tutorial you are trying to use.

Before you go further you should check licensing with Mary Lou or any other Tympanus members.

Don’t put in hard work just to be taken down due to licensing.

I know they are saying the license is WTFPL , but I remember Mary Lou saying in a comment somewhere they would not like their tutorials being used in commercial purposes. Better check first.

As a nota bene: I had a similar problem with an MIT licensed mega-menu. I packaged it in a commercial project thinking it was open-source, but the author really wanted it taken down. Even if the license was open-source and a very loose one like MIT , you should ALWAYS check with the developer.
66 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
bigtreat says

Yes i got the permission i can use it for commercial purpose means in my theme please help me now

Before reading further I asume you want to package it into a theme for sale on TF.

The second link is broken…but I think I know what Tympanus tutorial you are trying to use.

Before you go further you should check licensing with Mary Lou or any other Tympanus members.

Don’t put in hard work just to be taken down due to licensing.

I know they are saying the license is WTFPL , but I remember Mary Lou saying in a comment somewhere they would not like their tutorials being used in commercial purposes. Better check first.

- As a nota bene: I had a similar problem with an MIT licensed mega-menu. I packaged it in a commercial project thinking it was open-source, but the author really wanted it taken down. Even if the license was open-source and a very loose one like MIT , you should ALWAYS check with the developer.
293 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+4 more
amatyr4n says

I had a similar problem with an MIT licensed mega-menu. I packaged it in a commercial project thinking it was open-source, but the author really wanted it taken down. Even if the license was open-source and a very loose one like MIT , you should ALWAYS check with the developer.

How could be that. If an author releases his item with MIT license, he should be aware that by releasing with this license essentially he gave freedom to anyone to use it without restriction. And if the license is not modified, then he shouldn’t be bothered if his item was used for commercial project, because the MIT license clearly stated that the software is “free” in term of both price and its used for any purpose without restriction:

“Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:

The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.”

http://opensource.org/licenses/mit-license

3220 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

please help me now

do you have any jquery knowledge? are you wanting it done for free or do you have a budget? no offense but says “help me now” sounds more like a demand, if you dont have a budget I suggest using google to find some jquery tuts, also check the tuts marketplace

66 posts
bigtreat says

Well i just wanna be add caption in this script , you can help me

i know the little bit jquery

please help me now
do you have any jquery knowledge? are you wanting it done for free or do you have a budget? no offense but says “help me now” sounds more like a demand, if you dont have a budget I suggest using google to find some jquery tuts, also check the tuts marketplace
by
by
by
by
by
by