2 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Russian Federation
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Drugpoint says

hey all, I created a project, but was refused, and then updated to the new project, and then got the “Hard Reject”, loaded the project again, but I was informed that the project has not been redone. But this ANOTHER PROJECT!) Please help me with this issue, my new project reviewer not watched, but automatically give a deviation! Name of this project “Win8 Simulation”, i delete this, because not like this, and i upload new project was named “Dynamic Promo”, but reviewer not watched this project, but automaticly give me Hard Reject! Sorry for my english. Thanks all

400 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+3 more
Panda-Bear says

Hi ReunionStudio. There are many reasons why items are rejected, but with experience, you will come to realise a similar ‘trend’ or pattern as to why many items are rejected. The same or similar design errors/mistakes occur over and over again on these ‘Why Was My Item Rejected’ threads.

That’s no detriment, it just shows your eagerness to improve. The first step in breaking our ‘habits’ and ‘lack of experience’ – To improve and to grow, is to know our faults. Then working to improve our skills, with a more thorough understanding of ‘good design’ theory,... then coming back.

Text flying in looks jerky? – look into expressions, ‘ease-in/out’ – read tutorials on fluid motion.

Text colour looks too flat/cheap? – look up rich colour palettes, textures, detailed shading an texture-mapping.

Particle bubbles look too cheap/default preset? ? – Research tutorials on detailed particle fluidity, light/shading and reflection. Try and mimic how a natural bubble would look.

These are examples, but in order to answer to answer your question and give you ‘Help with your situation’, it would be helpful if you could post a YouTube video link of your working file in progress, and also to post the FIRST reason what the reviewer said why your item was rejected.

Best,

Panda

2 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Russian Federation
+1 more
Drugpoint says
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5cewa0hFPM But reviewer not wached this, because he think old project, but this new project.
1781 posts
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+11 more
SamBerson says

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5cewa0hFPM But reviewer not wached this, because he think old project, but this new project.

Hey there!

I think your product is very nice – however in order to differentiate it from other items available on the marketplaces, it needs to have something unique in it.

Also, when you resubmit it, you should add a message saying that it’s a brand new product and isn’t the same as your previously rejected item.

Sam :)

184 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
sharegokul says

Reviewer will watch your video.They did’t like your work.Because they had give hard rejected. Here after do a different project and don’t do similar projects.It should be neat and unique this is very important. Hope it’ll help you :) -Gokul

by
by
by
by
by
by