3 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
frollibas says

Hi all,

I have this situation. I uploaded the project and got “needs improvement” message. After all improvements, I moved on the link in the letter for uploading back the project. I uploaded new files to this page and make some changes in description section. Then I clicked “Save” button in description section (there was not the same page as “Upload” page, there were two buttons – “Save” in description page and “Upload” or “Send” in the end of the page), and went to new page. I was afraid that I did wrong, so I clicked back in my browser, finished message for reviewer and clicked button at the bottom of the page. And now I got a “rejection” letter.

I’m afraid I made a mistake, because I read this from letter from Envato Team: “Please note, you must make the required fixes or improvements before resubmitting for re-review. By not doing so, repeated resubmissions without changes may be considered abuse of the review system and your submitting rights may be disabled.”

And what’s strange, now when I go to “Upload” page I see all sections clean except the files that I uploaded 9 hours ago.

Help please to understand. Can I fix this situation or upload my project second time? How can I contact with Envato Team to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Nick

386 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
motionvids says

The “Save” button is for editing your item’s page description and other technical details. The “Send” button is for uploading or renewing your actual item, preview video, preview image or thumbnail.

Most likely you accidently forgot to re-upload your item since you first clicked on the “Save” button, then clicked the “Back” button in your browser and finally clicked the “Send” button. Which means your browser probably didn’t remember/cache the newly selected and uploaded files.

Be sure to check your “Hidden” tab to see whether your file is still online but hidden for public view.

You can open a Support Ticket and ask what is going on with your item.

3 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
frollibas says

Thanks motionvids

186 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
sharegokul says

The “Save” button is for editing your item’s page description and other technical details. The “Send” button is for uploading or renewing your actual item, preview video, preview image or thumbnail.

Most likely you accidently forgot to re-upload your item since you first clicked on the “Save” button, then clicked the “Back” button in your browser and finally clicked the “Send” button. Which means your browser probably didn’t remember/cache the newly selected and uploaded files.

Be sure to check your “Hidden” tab to see whether your file is still online but hidden for public view.

You can open a Support Ticket and ask what is going on with your item.

+1

by
by
by
by
by
by