317 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
kramz says

Hello guys and gals, My WP theme got rejected for the second time and need some constructive feedback. Don’t know what to do here as I did not get the issues pointed out from reviewer.

What’d you think? <a href=”http://www.3dmworks.com/temp/01/ ”>BLOGNFOLIO

738 posts
    Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in United States Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Jar says

I like that, although there are some navigation issues regarding the animation. It fades in/out over and over.

Contact support noting who reviewed it so he can give you a better explanation.

317 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
kramz says

Thanks Jar. Will work on that. here’s the Link so that you guys don’t have to copy and paste..

317 posts
+6 more
kramz says

Ooops! Sorry for the double post but the link is wrong again: blognfolio

by
by
by
by
by
by