237 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
martinjamez says

I am using Illustrator CS6, if i save file as EPS 10 format, when i open the file again the text break into 2 or 3 diff editable segments not as a single text, but i can save the file in EPS CS or later version and can edit it later without any problem? Any solution for this, i need help. Thank you (sorry for bad english)

765 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+7 more
EladChai says

it’s not a problem, that’s the eps file (crappiest thing ever).

237 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
martinjamez says

it’s not a problem (: that’s the eps file (crappiest thing ever).
Thanks for the reply, i have submitted a logo & i saved the file as ‘CS EPS’, it got soft rejected & the reviewer said – The EPS file must be version 8 or 10. So what is a solution for this? :confused:
107 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
henryhu says

You should see a drop-down menu on the panel coupled with some other options after you clicked save as an illustrator EPS file, simply choose the version from the menu.

4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
themajiks says

You should see a drop-down menu on the panel coupled with some other options after you clicked save as an illustrator EPS file, simply choose the version from the menu.

Hi. My problem is that, i have 248 layers that i want to export to eps files for upload. Is there any way to save my time please.?

4 posts
themajiks says

Hi. My problem is that, i have 248 layers that i want to export to eps files for upload. Is there any way to save my time please.?

3 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Thailand
SunDustDesign says

File>save as> and from the drop down menu choose EPS

4 posts
themajiks says

File>save as> and from the drop down menu choose EPS

Thanks for your reply. Actually i want to export every layer to an individual eps as i want them to graphicsriver.net. But your suggested solution only helps to save as the whole file.

by
by
by
by
by
by