I am using Illustrator CS6, if i save file as EPS 10 format, when i open the file again the text break into 2 or 3 diff editable segments not as a single text, but i can save the file in EPS CS or later version and can edit it later without any problem? Any solution for this, i need help. Thank you (sorry for bad english)
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
it’s not a problem, that’s the eps file (crappiest thing ever).
You should see a drop-down menu on the panel coupled with some other options after you clicked save as an illustrator EPS file, simply choose the version from the menu.