66 posts MeanThemes
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+7 more
meanthemes says

Hi all, I’ve tried a few times to get this theme approved but it seems to keep getting the same reviewer who likes the concept but says that it won’t stand out.

I’m a bit stuck now where to go on this, I’ve already improved spacing, typography and graphics and have even reworked the homepage.

Any help would be really appreciated.

http://www.meanthemes.com/theme/resize/
181 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Turkey
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
gokhan214 says

nice design, nice typography but no extra feature that would make me buy this template, also colorless and no content to show up, how it ll look like when it s filled, just an opinion, sorry dont take me wrong please

66 posts MeanThemes
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+7 more
meanthemes says

Cheers, I’ve concentrated on design not extra features – you can get shortcode plugins, gallery plugins, any plugins really.

You can also change all of the colours and it has 4 built in palettes – it would be good to show those palette choices, which I’m intending on adding to the listing page. However, I think you are right content wise, maybe I should do some more image based stuff explaining colour choices :)

Also, that link is the newest version, currently sitting with ThemeForest for review. It’s had lots and lots of changes since I posted it a day ago, I’ve been working non-stop on refining it.

Thanks so much for posting a comment, really helpful.

by
by
by
by
by
by