36 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in France
totof0311 says

Hi, Can someone help me to insert my google map adress in a JS ? I’m not so good at coding and have no idea how to do it…

i have also some little problems with other html files…

Some dollars for some minutes if you’re available ? Tell me !

JC from France

123 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
mazoor says

Find out your address’ latitude and longitude values somewhere on the internet (google it) and enter them into the js part that probably says something like “lat” or “long” or similar.

You don’t seem like you would like to spend enough money to pay me for an hour, so I will not offer my services for the other problems you got. But I am sure you’ll find someone :)

36 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in France
totof0311 says

Thanks for your answer ! i’ll try it but I don’t think I’ll succeed… Just to know, what is your price for an hour ?

184 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
The_Silverman says

You still need help with that? Do you have a WP site? I could help you.

123 posts
mazoor says

It’s not too complicated I think you can do it on your own :) Anyhow, my hourly rate is $65.

3 posts
arash_bkhial says

Give me your email then I can send your stuff :-)

by
by
by
by
by
by