344 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+3 more
LiveAtTheBBQ says

Hi guys,

Im working on some images of horizons with roads for a client job.

The images need to get the look and feel as in the Rituals brand.

I can’t get the result that i want and i wonder if there is an action available for this which should get me to the result much easier.

Any advice or known actions available here on GR?

Thanks in advance!

Grtz Alex

339 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
kevinhamil says

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I can’t see the image you posted… shows up for me as if it’s in a private location… access denied.

284 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
+3 more
unlockedart says

Same as kevinhamil, cant see your photo

DesignProfessional
DesignProfessional Recent Posts Threads Started
26 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
DesignProfessional says

Choose your preferred images to work with., I suggest adding light casts, either 2700 – 6500 spectrum is suited for Rituals brand. You can make the color stand out with added light casts or only in your focus area…

344 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+3 more
LiveAtTheBBQ says

Mmm lets try again, this is the image:

@DesignProfessional: Can you explain me how to use the light casts? Are these standard in Photoshop?

by
by
by
by
by
by