176 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+3 more
StudioLeBus says

Hello All, I’m not sure it’s the right place, but i’m looking for someone who could help me improving my site..

I have a lot of jplayer in my homepage, but if you click play on one it does’nt stop the other !
It’s quite annoying and i can’t find how to change it…
look here : http://www.studio.lebus.fr
How much one of you would ask to help me with that ??
and if you think i should ask somewhere else tell me !
Thanks so much ! Dan

1677 posts Envato Elite Author
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
Tean says

I have an audio player which pauses or stops other songs while new is being played if you are interested.

176 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+3 more
StudioLeBus says

Hey thanks, but as this is a template i did’nt made i’m not shure how to implement another player than the one they used.. i thought to modify the one already in it..
i’m gonna check that and maybe i’ll use yours if it’s possible !

176 posts
+3 more
StudioLeBus says

In the audio posts for the mp3 this kind of code is possible :

<iframe width=”100%” height=”166” scrolling=”no” frameborder=”no” src=”https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F76061126”></iframe>

do your plugin work with something like that or shortcode ?

176 posts
+3 more
StudioLeBus says

I can put adress of mp3 and it’s using the standard player or embed audio with the code i put just before… what do you think ?

1677 posts Envato Elite Author
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
Tean says

Its not a wordpress plugin but you can embed it using iframe.

176 posts
+3 more
StudioLeBus says

Oh it’s not a plug in, all right.. i think i’m interested in using it, example minimal 2 seems super.. But i’m wondering if i can implement it myself in my website.. if i look at the source code of your example it looks complicated !

could i take for instance the code of your exemple 4 and embed something like that : <iframe src=”youexemple.html?url=mymp3.mp3”> and it can work ??

or tell me what code use.. thanks !

by
by
by
by
by
by