3 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
nomadrw1960 says

I have purchased the Cheope Shop Theme and I have two changes I would like to make. 1. Background theme to an image. ie on all the pages. Not the pages itself 2. Home page has feature products that I would like to take all of them off or at least list my catalog products

Hope you can help or direct me to where I can do this Thanks Damon

1216 posts The Last Man Standing
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
ImanGM says

Hi there,

This is a public forum and I believe you’ll get faster and better guidance if you contact the author of this item directly. You can find their support area here:

http://themeforest.net/item/cheope-shop-flexible-ecommerce-theme/3409344/support

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Iman

3 posts
nomadrw1960 says

ImanGM: I did that already and she replied that she could not help me.

89 posts
  • Located in United Arab Emirates
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
dilantha01 says

I have purchased the Cheope Shop Theme and I have two changes I would like to make. 1. Background theme to an image. ie on all the pages. Not the pages itself 2. Home page has feature products that I would like to take all of them off or at least list my catalog products Hope you can help or direct me to where I can do this Thanks Damon

Hi i am a experienced web developer, graphic designer and seo expert :) i can redesign and develop your template for your all requirements, also if you need i can maintain and management you website …... for more details please send email to: djdilantha512@gmail.com

Thanks

3 posts
nomadrw1960 says

dilantha01: I also a graphic and web designer need to find out how to change the background. I’m going to look at the css files and go from there. Thanks damon

3804 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

The BG is controlled by a single “body” CSS rule which almost certainly comes from the customize or theme options panel.

The featured options must be being controlled from the page template/short code/theme homepage options etc (its impossible without seeing the backend to tell where)

by
by
by
by
by
by