1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Blondeyoukay says

Hi all. I need a little bit of help please. I am not a graphic designer, I just wanted an image to print onto transfer paper to iron onto a curtain, so I came to graphicriver via google, paid for my image, and now I cannot print or edit it in any way. Do I have to have Photoshop to do anything to the image? I can currently only open the image in Windows Photo Viewer (which won’t allow any editing or printing), and Paint won’t open it. I don’t currently have Photoshop and don’t want to purchase it in order to open one image! I know this is really basic stuff but I can’t find any info. Thanks in advance.

3197 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

Hi BlondeUK, welcome to the forums. Most editable graphic files do require a specific program for premium editing. In the case of a .psd file for example, you will indeed need Photoshop, or similar.

But all is not lost, for now, you can simply Download a free trial of Photoshop CS6 Extended and that should suffice. If you do have any other doubts, feel free to ask, we have an amazing author community, always willing to help and support genuine buyers. Good luck.

1373 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

All you need is Love ;)

335 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
Tamixes says

You could also try using Gimp, a free image editing app to open and edit Photoshop files.

914 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in South Africa Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+6 more
joiaco says

An even easier solution is to explain your problem to the author you purchased from and i am sure they would be kind enough to send you a jpeg to your specifications at no extra charge. If not, then send me the PSD and i will do it for you :)

65 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Sweden
+2 more
dvhughes says

An even easier solution is to explain your problem to the author you purchased from and i am sure they would be kind enough to send you a jpeg to your specifications at no extra charge. If not, then send me the PSD and i will do it for you :)

Awesome suggestion. There is a top notch problem solver for you right there, folks. Props.

by
by
by
by
by
by