i recently bought an extended licence of a jQuery slider plugin from CodeCanyon, & wondring if i’m allowed to use it in my templates, that i’m going to publish on here(theremforest)
in other words, should i use it on only one template ? if i want to release a new templates should i buy another extended licence of the plugin ?
or can i use only one extended licence for all my works ?
please if you have any idea about this situation, help!
Thanks in advance
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
Yeah, just one usage.
a. Your use of the Work is limited to a single application.
Extended License from here :http://themeforest.net/licenses/regular_extended#extended
@pezflash, @4GraFx Thank you so much for the help
@themelux, Yep, one extended licence = one use = one single application.
Good luck everyone,