16 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
SomR9922 says

As Subject says.. I bought “Last Cover” theme to wordpress, but when I want to go to “Theme Settings” it goes to an empty page with only this on it “You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.”

WHAT TO DO ?

3197 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

Hi SomR9922, for theme assistance you can post the issue directly to the author here. Good luck.

16 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
SomR9922 says

I’ll try that, thank you .)

16 posts
SomR9922 says

But, If anyone knows how to fix this, please tell ? since the author is not aktive at this moment.

16 posts
SomR9922 says

Anyone who can help me please?

3197 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

Hi again SomR9922, I see the author hasn’t yet replied. Have you by any chance tried setting the appropriate file/folder writeable permissions? Installation instructions are in the theme documentation. Let us know if you succeed.

16 posts
SomR9922 says

Didn’t work :(

by
by
by
by
by
by