2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
travisbenoit says

Hello. Thanks for you help. I have been approved by PayPal and ready to get started. My question however is when it comes to splitting the percentage: Our company will take 5% of all successful campaigns – Fundraiser will get 95%. Where should I put Our Company as default and do i have to implement or add each campaigners (fundraisers) email in for the 95% or will that auto populate. Right now it asks for primary and secondary. Which order shall I put it on an ‘all or nothing” campaign. Where do i put my Company PayPal email address for the |5 and how does the fundraiser |95 get implemented. Do i have to put that in manually for every camapaign? Ex. If i have 15 campaigns going at one time, how does that work with the split. I have implemented the easy digital download and built out a process. I just don’t know how the % emails get implemented into themforest. Do I put Our Company in ONE TIME at |5 and then it will automatically change the fundraiser|95 ….. Please walk me through this if you would so we can officially go live. Thank you all very much…. Do i have to add in each campaign every time one comes i the Site (US Based) Thanks

I have spent almost 60+hours of tech work getting this implemented. Please advise. I beg you. I am ready to go live but we can’t figure out this last part. Primary receiver is the Fundraiser at 95% — Our Company recieves 5% ALL paypal fees paide out by Fundraiser. How should I set this up .. Please send me a screen shot… with ex.. I have looked at EVERY thread and cant figure this out… Also please let me know if i have to add the fundraisers email each time. I will even give you access to view my Site. I am at a aloss. I have worked with the guys at Easy Dig Downloads. They helped a ton.. Now it comes back to the Fundify theme. Please help..

Travis

68 posts WordPress Themes Like Never Before
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+8 more
Astoundify says
1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
crowdbrewed says

Please! Watch This Video: http://astoundify.com/documentation/choosing-payment-method/#paypal-adaptive-payments-4

Okay I get this 100% PROBLEM> This makes sense for 1 campaign.. How would i do that for 15 campaigns. Each campaign doesn’t have its own page like that does it? I see it only one time and that is my biggest issue. If each campaign had this process life would be simple. But since it is a one time event for one campain. I would LOVE to know how to do this for 15 or 20 SIMULTANEOUS campaigns going at one time. That is all i ask. please advise. I have already been approved.. done the sandbox etc. Implemented live credentials. How do I set up for multiple accounts? Then I am ready to go. Please advise. I thank you kindly..

Travis

68 posts WordPress Themes Like Never Before
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+8 more
Astoundify says

When someone creates a campaign on the frontend form see: http://demo.astoundify.com/fundify/start-a-campaign/

It asks for a PayPal address, the funds are then split between this account and the admin PayPal address.

You can have any amount of campaigns submitted to the site with completely different PayPal accounts for each campaign and funds will be split between the campaign authors account and the site admin PayPal address.

by
by
by
by
by
by