Could someone please explain how the Extended License works, for example, could someone purchase the “Extended” License of our CMS script, edit the files to make their own “re-brand / add to it” and then re-sell end-product to as many end-users as they wish to?
- United States
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Exclusive Author
- Author was Featured
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Author had a Free File of the Month
According to the new license language, repackaging an item and selling it as “stock” requires the original author’s permission.