3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
glennch says

I uploaded a theme and now i cant see my website. I deleted the theme but something changed and i cant see it with any theme now. Please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3810 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

Hi, you need to be a bit more specific -what does your site look like now? e.g blank screen, just un styled text/image holders etc?
- So you uploaded a theme to “a working site” – I am assuming that was a WP site? Did you “activate” the new theme or just install it?
- Are all your pages. content , posts etc still there in the wp-admin?
- Check what theme is active in WP-admin>>appearance>>themes. Assuming all of your content etc is still there then you may just need to be sure to activate the old theme that you were using

Post a link to your site and hopefully someone can help you

3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
glennch says

the domain is www.newhavenchirocenter.com

looks like it is redirected to my other index partially ??? www.bridgeportchiro.com

1698 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
dnp_theme says

I think you have to ask for support at developer: if you are new to WP, go to WP forums, if not contact your theme author.

FYI : These forums are for authors to discuss about themes and stuff, and it’s not a forum support.

3810 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
+1 more
charlie4282 says

I agree with DNP – you may have more luck form the author.
Given what you said and looking at those links:
- there is a site at the 1st URL ? Is this the one where you couldn’t see anything? Granted it does not look like the Karma theme layout but if that is the issue you are having then you definitely need to talk to the author - The content looks similar on both sites (not completely but bits of it).
What do you mean by “other index”?

I think your best bet is to talk to the author directly. Sorry I cannot be more help

7423 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

FYI : These forums are for authors to discuss about themes and stuff, and it’s not a forum support.

just a minor correction here, this forum is not for support but everyone, buyers or authors can hang around here and participate to the community.

by
by
by
by
by
by