I uploaded a theme and now i cant see my website. I deleted the theme but something changed and i cant see it with any theme now. Please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi, you need to be a bit more specific -what does your site look like now? e.g blank screen, just un styled text/image holders etc?
- So you uploaded a theme to “a working site” – I am assuming that was a WP site? Did you “activate” the new theme or just install it?
- Are all your pages. content , posts etc still there in the wp-admin?
- Check what theme is active in WP-admin>>appearance>>themes. Assuming all of your content etc is still there then you may just need to be sure to activate the old theme that you were using
Post a link to your site and hopefully someone can help you
the domain is www.newhavenchirocenter.com
looks like it is redirected to my other index partially ??? www.bridgeportchiro.com
I think you have to ask for support at developer: if you are new to WP, go to WP forums, if not contact your theme author.
FYI : These forums are for authors to discuss about themes and stuff, and it’s not a forum support.
I agree with DNP – you may have more luck form the author.
Given what you said and looking at those links:
- there is a site at the 1st URL ? Is this the one where you couldn’t see anything? Granted it does not look like the Karma theme layout but if that is the issue you are having then you definitely need to talk to the author - The content looks similar on both sites (not completely but bits of it).
What do you mean by “other index”?
I think your best bet is to talk to the author directly. Sorry I cannot be more help
- Community Superstar
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Beta Tester
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
- Author had a Free File of the Month