3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
LexiB says

So I just purchased a TF theme this weekend.

On my blog page (which is not the home page), it just lists the title and a few sentences for the listed posts. What I NEED displayed on this blog page is not only the title, but the pictures and more content like what you would see on the average blog.

Here is is a link to my blog page to give you an idea of whats displayed: http://stylish-moms.com/?page_id=609

Please let me know what I should edit to get the full post showing on the general blog page, because I want it to look more visually appealing.

(Of course when you click on each individual blog posts all the pics/etc will display)

Thanks in advance!!

962 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
webdesigndeluxe says

Have you tried contacting the author?

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
LexiB says

Thanks, I did email the author first, but no response yet. I was hoping this would garner a faster response…I don’t have a clue when it comes to editing that html code.

2541 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

Moved to item discussion category :)

by
by
by
by
by
by