694 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
HaziqMir says

Hello everyone!

I tried to get my hands on ThemeForest and so, I created a small business card website. Please check out the screenshot and tell me what you think…

Link

694 posts
+4 more
HaziqMir says

C’mon!

4344 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says
C’mon!

That theme won’t be accepted man, colors are ugly, bad use of alignment, the typography isn’t ok (increase the letter-spacing) use another typeface, the background have only a lot of noise and one brush downloaded from the internet. I don’t like it, sorry if I sound rude but that’s the truth ;) go to reviewmydesign.net :) and Gold? no man that’s deprecated in web designs :D IMHO !

2329 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says
C’mon!
That theme won’t be accepted man, colors are ugly, bad use of alignment, the typography isn’t ok (increase the letter-spacing) use another typeface, the background have only a lot of noise and one brush downloaded from the internet. I don’t like it, sorry if I sound rude but that’s the truth ;) go to reviewmydesign.net :) and Gold? no man that’s deprecated in web designs :D IMHO !

+1

Try to spend more time on it, this can be the difference between a normal item and a bestseller

960 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
jeffeatworld says

i think it’s not bad for a first effort, but you do need to spend alot of time on it like the other poster mentioned – sort the alignment out, try and design to a grid if you can.

the thing i love about this site is that it really does only accept the high quality templates.

keep trying though, gladly review it again for you.

694 posts
+4 more
HaziqMir says

Thanks for the comments guys. That is exactly what i was looking for. I am here to learn and yep, ipad, I like such comments! Keep’em coming!

by
by
by
by
by
by