I have a quite big problem with my iMac. I use it exclusively for my work while resorting to my trusty PC for gaming. However, when I design using Photoshop, everything looks crisp and the colours look vibrant and nice.
When I move to my PC (and 99% of other displays) the colours appear dull and greyish… Is there anything I can do to adjust my iMac to resemble my PC display? Safe picking colours? Maybe a web service or something?
Help me please!!! Nikos
Can you please post some screenshots,with colors you used
- United Kingdom
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
Hmmmm… Take for example my latest item, Aurora. The colours on my iMac appear crisp and intense, while on most PC screens appear washed out and dull.
Going to check out the links you sent, UBL , thank you.
They are not dull on my monitor.
Maybe you find it dull coz u look at over-vibrant monitor all the time. Calibration is tricky.