1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
bronco7777 says

I have recently bought a theme on themeforest and I want to do some small changes to the homepage to achieve a layout we want. I know this will require some css coding which I do not know how to do and the author of the them I bought does not propvide support. Can someone suggest who can help me with this?

4377 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

This thread is now in › Item Requests

1034 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
BenSheppard says

If you send me a message through my profile page we can go from there!

310 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Portugal
DunKz says

Hi,

Please contact me to info[at]generictec[dot]com with more details

310 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Portugal
DunKz says

Hi,

You aren’t receiving my emails, it’s failing, please send me an email with your alternative email.

Best regards

19 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members
deepaksinha4 says

contact my skype id : deepaksinha4

1778 posts
    Contributed a free file of the month Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+11 more
SamBerson says

Contact me via my profile page.

905 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Marvidude says

Hi, Official Support Executive of Elite Author ThemePunch and ThunderBuddies here. I am available for Freelance Work you can head over to my profile page to take a look at my Client testimonials and send me message through here http://themeforest.net/user/Marvidude .

by
by
by
by
by
by