2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
amwhite0725 says

I am new at HD video making and I have the Sony Studio HD Platinum editing program. I recently purchased the colour universe template for the intro to my movie. How do I enter my videos into the template I purchased for the intro….. The Colour Universe has rotating frames to enter video. How do you do that? I know it sounds like a dumb question but I am just learning without alot of resources for info.

2046 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Beta Tester
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Germany
+2 more
Creattive says

Most probably it’s an after effects template, which means you need Adobe After Effects. You can get a 30 day trial version for free at www.adobe.com, but you may not use it for commercial purposes.

You also can ask the author of the template to do the customizing for a small fee. Also, I can do this for you, too. Contact me at info[at]creattivedesigns.com

2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
amwhite0725 says

I was under the understanding that these intro templates would be able to add my own video into them. I have no intentions to use this for commercial use…. I am just looking to make some really cool / professional looking home videos of some saltwater fishing trips. What do most of these people use these templates for?

2046 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Germany
+2 more
Creattive says

Hi here are many commercial buyers, most of them are designers as well, just like the authors of the templates. Most of the time their clients don’t have the budget for a fully new made animation, they use templates.

But of course you can put your own videos in the templates you’ve bought here. As I said, the program you need for editing is dependant on the type of template you’ve bought. Most of the templates here are After Effects templates so I am just assuming it is one of them. For those you can use the free trial of After Effects from www.adobe.com. Many templates come with instructions how to change videos texts etc.

Nevertheless, if you have problems getting the job done here are a tons of authors who can do it for you, but not for free, of course ;)

I hope this clears things up.

507 posts
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
5p1r17 says

What is the name of the template? “The Colour Universe”?

If yes, then Creattive is right. It’s an Adobe After Effects.

78 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
thepainterman says

I think Creattive meant you cannot use the after effects trial for commercial use you can use the template for commercial use. Most come with a guide,if not open the project in after effects,there will compositions for each placeholder,text etc.They are easy to edit even for a complete newbie.

If you’re stuck just message the author for guidance they will be happy to guide you.

by
by
by
by
by
by