23 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
jqsdigital says
Hi. I have uploaded these set : http://i.imgur.com/y9wZM.jpg

This is the feedback I have received.

feedback: The concept of these buttons is not that bad. The actual rip effect of these buttons look pretty good though you need to consider working more on the style and graphics looks.

I would like to know which are the changes I have to make, because, that’s the graphic look I wanted for these set, and I would not like to change it.

651 posts SickFlyers.com
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
INDUSTRYKIDZ says

Looks at the quality of work people uploads then look at yours . It needs to be more cleaner and able to read better if you size these icons to smaller size they will not look good at all

63 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
AgentVIP says

I’ll give of actual, honest feedback (if I come across as a bit of an ass, I apologise).

I think the overall concept could work, but definitely needs some adjustments.

The black inner glow on the round shapes, I don’t really get. It looks like it’s an inner shadow, and the shapes are embossed onto the (darker) background? Also, with that logic, why don’t the actual social logos have an outer black glow? Equally, with the coloured glows on the shapes, like the pink Dribbble logo. I’m not entirely sure why it would do that, if, judging by the look you’re going for, you’re attempting realistic physical icons? It doesn’t really work…

The lighter gray on the icons (background), I’m not really sure what it is. At first, I thought it was stitching… but if that was the case, the edges and rips could be frayed or have a thicker stitched border to them.

The whole ‘grunge’ effect is quite outdated. Whilst I’m sure there are people who could make use of this, the overall style would be difficult to work with: i.e. can you think of any websites that have a grunge effect such as that, and would accommodate icons that large?

Hope this helps. Sorry if the comments seemed a little critail or harsh, but thought I’d try and help out.

EDIT: also in wrong forum section

23 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
jqsdigital says

Thank you all. I have updated the items, let’s see what happens

by
by
by
by