a friend of mine wanted to make sure of what was written in this sentence: so if anyone who knows hindi could tell me the meaning, i would appreciate it very much. And if by any chance it has any obvious mistake, please, let me know.
No google translate please!
since This forum do not support this characters: Below is a link
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Author was Featured
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 6-7 years
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Ok what he is saying is
Kalla Saa Sikana – means Learn from Yesterday
Ajja Ka Liya Jenaa – means Live for Today
Umidi Kara Kall Ki – means Lets Hope for Tommorrow
I tried my best to translate.