2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
verame says

Hi all, I am not a geek with codes and just starting out. Hopefully will become one soon :) I am having trouble installing a flash facebook fanpage template called Utopia. I am using a Static HTML app on facebook. I have edited the .xml files but I seem to be missing something. what should I do? your help is appreciated.

Thanks.

34 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Croatia
+2 more
Cuca24 says

Can you be more specific what is your problem. Maybe you need to change path to your XML files. Did you test your files on server and local. Try to use facebook Iframes.

2 posts
verame says

I tried it local and it plays from my computer but after uploading files to my server, I see a blank page. the same applies when i copy the index.html code into the static html app in facebook. perhaps I am using a wrong code?

thanks in advance

34 posts
  • Located in Croatia
+2 more
Cuca24 says

You should check path of your xml files. In some servers the folder name is case sensitive so you must target to right name. Also same thing for images and other stuff., Can you post a link to your files on server.

810 posts We're a nice team!
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+9 more
ThemeFocus says
verame said
Hi all, I am not a geek with codes and just starting out. Hopefully will become one soon :) I am having trouble installing a flash facebook fanpage template called Utopia. I am using a Static HTML app on facebook. I have edited the .xml files but I seem to be missing something. what should I do? your help is appreciated. Thanks.

If you still don’t know how to install the facebook,please send me a email throught my profile,we’ll send you a help.pdf. :)

2 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
TTJoshuaNguyen says

I am in the same boat. I am familiar with html, css and all that good stuff, however when it comes to facebook…seems like a new world to me. Not sure why and I know it should be simple but for some reason it seems complicated.

So here is my question, I just recently purchased the Crystal Fanpage Facebook template and not exactly sure where to start. I created and installed the app to my fanpage and when I bring it up, it all works – But in the format that you guys created. I guess what I am trying to ask is where and how do I start modifying it? Putting my own content in. I unzipped the downloaded file, but I see no html coding or anything of that jazz. Went through the help.pdf and the install_facebook.pdf and passed that. How can I start changing things so that it is my fanpage? I appreciate any help and thank you once again. Sorry if this seems like a silly problem…but for some reason its a big one for me. Thanks again guys.

34 posts
  • Located in Croatia
+2 more
Cuca24 says

You can change your content probably in XML files. There should be some documentation how to change content. Try to contact author of the file.

2 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
TTJoshuaNguyen says

Thanks for the help. Went in and changed what I needed via xml files. Awesome template and its looking exactly how I wanted. Thanks again. So I guess my next question is uploading all the files to the actual Facebook Fan page. How is this done?

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
equitymaxx says

I am having this exact sam problem? please help

Hi all, I am not a geek with codes and just starting out. Hopefully will become one soon :) I am having trouble installing a flash facebook fanpage template called Utopia. I am using a Static HTML app on facebook. I have edited the .xml files but I seem to be missing something. what should I do? your help is appreciated. Thanks.
If you still don’t know how to install the facebook,please send me a email throught my profile,we’ll send you a help.pdf. :)
2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
markphilip says

i thing you are dumb seriously…its so easy to handle…if you are unable to install it than mail me….

Breast Actives Official Website

by
by
by
by
by
by