Hi good people, With a brand new Nitro design theme for WordPress installed, currently being tweaked, I’m a little puzzled with regards to its localization. Said to offer 30 languages (of which Norwegian surely must be one?), the Nitro theme was a no-brainer for us.
However, I cannot seem to find any documentation on procedure. Neither does the theme’s language directory seem to contain any files.
Does anybody know of a page somewhere, containing all necessary links (to .po/.mo files, installation instructions and so forth)? Would be greatly appreciated!
- Beta Tester
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Hi HSMAI, this is a general open forum, have you tried interacting directly with the author here? The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for troubleshooting.
Just leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.