2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
HSMAI_Europe says

Hi good people, With a brand new Nitro design theme for WordPress installed, currently being tweaked, I’m a little puzzled with regards to its localization. Said to offer 30 languages (of which Norwegian surely must be one?), the Nitro theme was a no-brainer for us.

However, I cannot seem to find any documentation on procedure. Neither does the theme’s language directory seem to contain any files.

Does anybody know of a page somewhere, containing all necessary links (to .po/.mo files, installation instructions and so forth)? Would be greatly appreciated!

4377 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi HSMAI, this is a general open forum, have you tried interacting directly with the author here? The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for troubleshooting.

Just leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
HSMAI_Europe says

Oh goody!

I might just try that. My apologies for the misplaced request – and thanks a million for the swift response!

Cheers!

by
by
by
by
by
by