1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
theimagerep says

I have purchased the super-skeleton theme, when I try to un-zip the folder it asks for a password for file ‘light rounded’ then if I skip that I just get more password requests for various files, Im new to word press but have seen in the forums that your products are not password protected, I really have tried various ways of un-zipping plus re-downloading but nothing works, I have managed to copy and paste to my desktop by just using windows to view inside the zip but some content will not extract that way.

223 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
DanThemes says

Password protected? I doubt it. The best thing you can do is to send an email to the author of that theme explaining him the problem you encountered.

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
Greyhat says

I have purchased the super-skeleton theme, when I try to un-zip the folder it asks for a password for file ‘light rounded’ then if I skip that I just get more password requests for various files, Im new to word press but have seen in the forums that your products are not password protected, I really have tried various ways of un-zipping plus re-downloading but nothing works, I have managed to copy and paste to my desktop by just using windows to view inside the zip but some content will not extract that way.

I am having the exact same problem. Any joy?

Thanks,

379 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
kaaz says

where did you downloaded from

238 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
dmsumon says

where did you downloaded from

May be he downloaded it from any piracy site. I doubt that. Because why an author will make a password protected zip file and don’t tell the password to his buyers? It is totally a joke. I am sure he downloaded it from any piracy site and now has come here for help. :D If he has purchased it then why he is not asking help to the author?

7380 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

I am having the exact same problem. Any joy? Thanks,

try using a different archive software. try download the file again. if you still have issues with the archive contact support at this link:

http://support.envato.com/
by
by
by
by
by
by