1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
theimagerep says

I have purchased the super-skeleton theme, when I try to un-zip the folder it asks for a password for file ‘light rounded’ then if I skip that I just get more password requests for various files, Im new to word press but have seen in the forums that your products are not password protected, I really have tried various ways of un-zipping plus re-downloading but nothing works, I have managed to copy and paste to my desktop by just using windows to view inside the zip but some content will not extract that way.

198 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Romania
DanThemes says

Password protected? I doubt it. The best thing you can do is to send an email to the author of that theme explaining him the problem you encountered.

1 post
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • United Kingdom
Greyhat says

I have purchased the super-skeleton theme, when I try to un-zip the folder it asks for a password for file ‘light rounded’ then if I skip that I just get more password requests for various files, Im new to word press but have seen in the forums that your products are not password protected, I really have tried various ways of un-zipping plus re-downloading but nothing works, I have managed to copy and paste to my desktop by just using windows to view inside the zip but some content will not extract that way.

I am having the exact same problem. Any joy?

Thanks,

369 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
kaaz says

where did you downloaded from

238 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
dmsumon says

where did you downloaded from

May be he downloaded it from any piracy site. I doubt that. Because why an author will make a password protected zip file and don’t tell the password to his buyers? It is totally a joke. I am sure he downloaded it from any piracy site and now has come here for help. :D If he has purchased it then why he is not asking help to the author?

7173 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
doru says

I am having the exact same problem. Any joy? Thanks,

try using a different archive software. try download the file again. if you still have issues with the archive contact support at this link:

http://support.envato.com/
by
by
by
by
by
by