I’m messing around with WooCommerce for a cousin and was trying to see if we could do certain functionality with WooCommerce. A very big problem is that she is a wholesaler for clothing and doesn’t want people to be able to view any of the products before registering first and she has to approve the registration of the user before they can log in.
- New users must be able to be moderated by an admin so the site owner can choose to approve or reject them as distributors of their product
- User registers
- WooCommerce automatically logs them in [PROBLEM]
- If the user logs out, they can’t get in again since they have yet to be approved
The SolutionI found a solution but there are some minor errors in the code which is preventing it from working (see the comments in the article following this sentence). See the article here: http://www.grapekiwi.ca/using-wp-approve-user-plugin-with-woocommerce/.
- Removing / working around auto login
- Notification Emails
Email NotificationsWhen a user registers for an account, I need additional information which is sent via the email notification from the WP Approve User Plugin when someone tries to register an account to the admin (company) prior to approving or denying the registration of the account. The additional fields I need when a user is registering for a new account can be seen in this screen shot here: http://screencast.com/t/nMJkrz2JSvT. WooCommerce/Wordpress & the theme I’m using only requires these fields: http://screencast.com/t/px8Y5xqHL6QS.
- I need these additional fields added when a user is filling out the information to register for an account.
HELPif you can do this I’m willing to pay $150 or negotiate if this will cost more. Let me know in the comments.