1. Preview image does not match with the zip files content and that rasterized elements in the EPS and AI are not allowed, please remove them.
2.How to save EPS version 10.
3.Preview Image not the same in EPS.
can you put a screenshot how correctly save and upload in graphicriver hope soon i sell here logo.
The reviewer means:
1. Your preview image is different from what you have in your EPS and AI files. They are not the same. MAKE sure what you see on your preview images is what is shown in your .EPS and .AI files
2. Go to file, Save As, format, illustrator EPS , you will then get a dialogue box and in the VERSION option, Select Illustrator 10 EPS as shown.
Your preview image does look a little flat, however, the logo designs are good. Why don’t you get a good logo mockup to present your files better and make it more appealing.
YOUR LOGOS ARE GOOD AND SAD THAT THEY GOT REJECTED.
but sir i dont know how to create mockup can you tech me.. !
but i dont have money sir.
hay Filipino guy contact me reply to this thread and i will give u a free mock up email me
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.