I was checking a variety of Help-desk and Ticketing systems recently. But I need a suggestion if anybody has any preference to suggest.
By the way, I’m more likely to use self-hosted solutions.
We use FreshDesk, but also ZenDesk and Desk.com are good choices.
Thanks for Reply,
I’ve already checked Zendesk & Freshdesk. And I also have checked your Support solutions ( very through & professional).
The Fact is Zendesk & Frehdesk use a sub-domain name as your help desk, but what I really need is to show that help desk is within my own Domain. ( This is what I don’t understand ). Also yours is showing in your own domain “https://help.pixelgrade.com/support/tickets/new”
I know this is a lot to ask. but I really appreciate if you give me some insights. bests,
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
I was originally using a custom bbPress install but earlier this month to move over to Ticksy, which has Envato API integration as well.