102 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
bjnet says

my opinion.
1. the search needs to be a little more visible
2. make the noise smaller. it’s too high.
3. the footer on the right side, the logo and the menu work for you and your logo and menu. try to make it general. if i have a smaller logo in width and lots of menu items i will break it :)

Thanks! for your opinions, i will consider your tips.

102 posts
  • Exclusive Author
bjnet says

Nice design. It’s more beautiful than some other designs I’ve seen from some people complaining that their theme didn’t get accepted. You’re on the right track.

Thank you very much for your pleasing comment!

537 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Netherlands
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+2 more
Hein says

I like the design, but “Don’t worry, shameless self promotion is encouraged”, sounds like it comes directly from Orman’s Premium Pixels. I would recommend rewording that.
What glasses are you wearing, looks nothing like Orman’s work.

The glasses that let me read text? :)

\\

\\

Like Phoenix said, I’m talking about the copy (hence “reword”).

And hey, it’s great copy! Who wouldn’t want to use it – and in a mockup, who cares? I’m merely suggesting that he doesn’t use the same wording as a popular site on his actual site. I take no issue with the design :)

Oeps, i thought that sentence was meant for the topic starter. Didn’t noticed it in the design, not paying attention to copy in a design when somebody shows it :D

113 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
HisHandiwork says

Yes i admit, i have copied his text, because i was working on adobe so i needed the work to be done fast, so his site was opened on my browser and i copied his text, just for dummy text, you wont be seeing any Orman’s text on my original live site, LOL .

@bjnet I love how you don’t hesitate to admit that you actually did copy it… I highly respect you for that! You’ve got some guts compared to some arrogant authors here on Themeforest. :)

102 posts
  • Exclusive Author
bjnet says

Yes i admit, i have copied his text, because i was working on adobe so i needed the work to be done fast, so his site was opened on my browser and i copied his text, just for dummy text, you wont be seeing any Orman’s text on my original live site, LOL .
@bjnet I love how you don’t hesitate to admit that you actually did copy it… I highly respect you for that! You’ve got some guts compared to some arrogant authors here on Themeforest. :)

Thanks, LOL ! why i lie if i have done so.

by
by
by
by
by
by