this is meant for web and print. The idea is for it to be available in different sizes and resolutions, with different mosaic patterns (and obviously different images) at the top, different colours so it can be used for various purposes.
Should always be clean and corporate, to present products/tariffs/promotions/offers, that sort of thing. Nothing like the flashy party flyers we usually see around here Think corporate/bank/financial/insurance…
This is a first sample, I am still working on getting this right, but I feel I’m heading in the right direction now. Any comments on anything are welcome!
It’s a good concept, but I think the typography needs quite a lot of work. It’s also a bit too simple/basic looking at the moment I think, although I know you are going for a clean look. Still it could end up a good item, just keep working
Thanks Toivo! I was thinking about the typography, too. I have a few flyers lying around here which I picked up at my bank and a couple of handouts I got in the street for similar things just to get a feel for these things.
All of these actually only use one single font, and either a common one or the proprietary corporate font. No font mix it whatsoever, nothing smashing or with visual impact.
So I was actually thinking that I was already a bit daring using three different ones! Plus two of them are actually more used on the web rather than in print. But maybe that’s actually what strikes you?
Thanks again for the feedback
... also, I may have been looking at this for two long now, overall in need a break. But what I do see in terms of distribution of the type may be:
1) too much space between the bullet points
2) too much text between the parentheses
3) maybe I could try a serif Main text font to create more contrast? Something elegant like Vollkorn regular maybe?
4) Maybe also less space between the two headlines, make the bullet images smaller and more closer to the text so pack things tighter in general
I think I better shut Do something else for a while and then take a fresh look
Ok, here it is reworked with pretty much everything I said above, plus some extra tweaks:
Let me know what you think
Right now I’m working on different options to display the main image with overlays and other styles…
I quite like the text in the new blue band. Not totally sure about the big curly brackets though. I would still say the big title text needs some improvement.
1) you were right about the curly brackets, I overlooked this. I forgot to adjust the font on this when I changed the text inside the brackets. This is no harmonised and they are both “Vollkorn” – well spotted
2) I’m not sure I’d like a fourth font in there for the main title, I think it would start getting very confusing on such a clean layout. What I could do though is naked fatter, and I think you’re right, it has more punch like this, I think I’ll leave that.
Thanks again for the feedback! I have passed this through Forrst a couple of times and all I get is lots of “likes”, but no actual comments or feedback … So this Helped a lot