1815 posts Videohive author & moderator
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+11 more
Mocarg Volunteer moderator says

Is that in Pirot? That place is so familiar to me. The driver teacher used to lead me there (or to a similar place) to practice precise driving lol
Aren’t you from Belgrade. What the heck were you doing learning to drive in Pirot :)

He live in Belgrade but he is from Pirot. He is also a friend of mine from High School :)

499 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Canada
+2 more
TutelageSystems says

I just traded in 2005 Toyota Matrix

For a bigger family vehicle 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan

1244 posts Sr. Mockup Crafter
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
CarlosViloria says

My sweet baby looks like that:

:inlove:

:inlove::inlove:

182 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Won a Most Wanted contest Had an item featured on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
FlatlineRo says

36 tons of fun for 45000$, register it as a tractor and scare the peasants

178 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia Had an item featured on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
shamcanggih says

Currently this one:

Behold! Mighty Perodua Viva!

how I miss my car back home..

That red ‘P’ Sticker.. :D

666 posts
    Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
Dream-Theme says

36 tons of fun for 45000$, register it as a tractor and scare the peasants

If it’s true, gimme 2! And paint one in pink: it’ll be the gift for our designer :D

950 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
aleluja says

Is that in Pirot? That place is so familiar to me. The driver teacher used to lead me there (or to a similar place) to practice precise driving lol
Aren’t you from Belgrade. What the heck were you doing learning to drive in Pirot :)
He live in Belgrade but he is from Pirot. He is also a friend of mine from High School :)

Yup :D

They said it would be easier to get a licence in Pirot rather than in Belgrade but none said anything about those nasty streets and chickens flying around and getting on your hood in the middle of driving around the villages :D

950 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+1 more
Kurlykovs says

Currently this one:

Behold! Mighty Perodua Viva!

how I miss my car back home..

Where ever the hell this is it looks like Dubai/United Arab Emirates lol

950 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+1 more
Kurlykovs says

I’m looking for new (or used) car – but I need some inspiration! My long-term salary in 2500$ (in average). Thanks

2500$ per month meaning you can get a used car and just pay the sucker off. That is what most people do here in America because used cars are very cheap. I got my self a Ford Focus Station Wagon in a very good condition with 30000 miles on it only 2003 year. for 900$ lol cuz it wasnt being used :D just sat there for 10 years. But it is all up to you :) in some countries people are picky about what other people drive in some they are not but as for me i travel so much in and out of USA that i just do not need to have a super duper expensive car that will just sit there and rust :) and as well i don’t care about what kind it is as long as it has 4 wheels and takes me where i have to get. :D

281 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Provided great contribution to our forums Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
Endat says

Still rockin’ the E46 BMW 325Ci..

by
by
by
by
by
by