578 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
+6 more
ryan says

... how nice the new audio player on AUDIOJUNGLE IS !!!1

Look at the top right hand corner everybody, clicky clicky! :)

1504 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years Has referred 10+ members Located in Australia Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+10 more
collis Envato team says

w00t! It’s ALIVE ! 8)

225 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
clinton says

Yeah, Ryan, Collis and I did such a super job on that mini-player. Oh, and the rest of the site too. 8-)

1246 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Greece
+4 more
zefs says

So , it’s been born! Great work with the sister site :D
Go explore the jungle,people.

406 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
ryanterry says

Very cool, guys. I like how FlashDen and AudioJungle work together. I was worried that it would be a completely different site all together. Love how you handled the audio preview player on the thumbnails too. Well done!

744 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
fisch79 says

Looks great!

by
by
by
by
by
by